The Roden OV-1C is getting close to completion!

This week I detailed and base coat painted the OV-1C. I also built up the the under wing stores. I was informed the canopy was a huge problem in terms of fit. Not only was the fit horrible, but the side panels were badly scuffed up and one side had a molding defect. I managed to clean them up very well and corrected the fit of the canopy. With the base coat painting completed I am ready for adding the numerous decals. I should be able to complete it over the next week. For now check out the photos and details in my build log section at 1/48 OV-1C Mohawk

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close