As I finish the fifth week of the Jupiter 2 project I have completed all the interior sections. The crew has been placed in the freezing tubes and I finished the bulkheads with some details to match the TV show look. I am now installing all the electronics. The fusion core setup was modified to prevent the lighting from bleeding into the rest of the ship. I am now installing all the LED’s that mount to the floor. There is a lot of wiring that needs to be routed. Once they are installed I can then build up the interior and route all the wiring for the upper part of the ship.
You can see all the photos and details from the start in my build log at: 1/35 Jupiter 2 – Lost in Space
You must log in to post a comment.